- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Wole Soyinka says It is a shame for Federal Government failing to rescue Chibok girls
- Published: November 24, 2015. 11 months Ago
On April 14/15, 2014, the terror group abducted the 276 female students of the Government Secondary in Chibok town of Borno State.
Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka has berated the federal government for failing to rescue the over 200 missing Chibok girls, several months after they were abducted by the dangerous sect, Boko Haram.
Soyinka, while speaking in Osun state, where a mega-school was named after him, described the kidnapped girls’ situation as a “shame.”
“It is a shame that the nation cannot account for over 200 girls in Chibok. I sympathise with the religious policy of governments in school; children must not be brought up feeling that religion inhibits knowledge.
“In schools, we need not distinguish our children, the fatalistic religious holiness and the holier-than-thou attitude must be reduced among our pupils”, he said.
On April 14-15, 2014, the terror group abducted the 276 female students of the Government Secondary in Chibok town of Borno State.
Following their abduction, series of protests, both in Nigeria and in the international community, condemning the kidnap and demanding their release have been organized – all to no avail.
Sadly, many months after, government has not been able to secure their release. Apparently all efforts by the Goodluck Jonathan administration to reclaim the girls failed,; and President Muhammadu Buhari-led government is failing in that regard, so far.