- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
We are ready for Saudi mercenaries – Niger Delta Avengers say
- Published: July 10, 2016. 4 months Ago
A staff of the Saudi Arabia embassy reportedly confirmed that the Nigerian government paid $280 million to the mercenaries.
The Niger Delta Avengers say they are ready for the mercenaries from Saudi Arabia, which the Federal Government allegedly hired.
Information Nigeria reports that a staff of the Saudi Arabia embassy confirmed that the Nigerian government paid $280 million to the mercenaries.
The militant group also said they are not disturbed by the news, adding that they are waiting.
The Saudi group might have been hired to stop the activities of the Niger Delta Avengers who have been blowing up crude oil facilities in the oil rich region.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo recently blamed the militants for the current economic situation in the country.
Osinbajo also said the militants are fighting for their pockets and not the Niger Delta people as they claim.
Reacting to the news, the Niger Delta Avengers’ spokesman, Brig.-Gen Mudoch Agbinibo, said “The Niger Delta Avengers do not care if the federal government hires or concludes plans to bring in Bluewater, Graywater, Pinkwater, Whitewater or Blackwater mercenaries from Saudi Arabia. It is none of our business, the Saudi Arabia, has its own problem of terrorism, so coming here to help Nigerian government is funny. The Niger Delta region will win this war.”
Traditional rulers in Bayelsa state have alleged that some aides of President Buhari are frustrating the planned dialogue between the Federal Government and the militant group.