- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
UNILORIN VC Blames CAN For Hijab Crises In Osun Schools
- Published: June 23, 2016. 4 months Ago
The Vice-chancellor of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN), Professor Abdulganiyu Ambali, has blamed the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Osun state chapter, for the recent religious crisis in Osun schools.
The VC who noted that court judgement had allowed Muslim students to wear Hijab to school, added that CAN should have appealed the judgement in court instead of resulting to self-help.
It will be recalled that there was a mild drama in Iwo Baptist High school recently as some students appeared in choir robes and other church garments to school to counter the Muslim students with Hijab.
Professor Ambali in his address delivered at the opening ceremony of the conference on Law and Religion held on Wednesday in the university auditorium said: “Rather than appeal the judgement and use the law, the Christian Association of Nigeria (Osun state chapter) resorted to self-help saying Muslim girls cannot wear hijab in public/Christian schools.”
He further said: “CAN directed pupils to go to school in their choir gowns and thereby violate the approved school uniforms.
“There was tension that has now simmered as harmonious co-existence and healthy development became threatened by the antics of using Religion to violate the law when the law was seen to be consistent with religion.
“However, when religion appears to be a tool in the hands of lawless men,harmonious co-existence is undermined and development is compromised,” he added.
The VC, however, urged Nigerians to stay away from a religious crisis in any form because it compromises development.