- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Tricycle riders identify bodies found under church foundation In Enugu
- Published: January 30, 2016. 9 months Ago
The Tricycle Riders’ Association, also known as “Keke Riders,” have reportedly identified three of the victims revealed to be Babangida Sale, Ashahabu Dauda and Ismahil Abdulahi, as their members.
On January 26, Pulse.ng reported the shocking news of a disturbing discovery that had been made under the foundation of a popular church in Enugu State.
Three decomposing bodies as well as 8 human skulls had been exhumed from the building site of the popular church located at Ugwuaji area of Enugu metropolis last Monday.
The Tricycle Riders’ Association, also known as “Keke Riders,” have reportedly identified three of the victims revealed to beBabangida Sale, Ashahabu Dauda and Ismahil Abdulahi, as their members.
Sale and Dauda are reported to be from Kano State while Abdulahi hailed from Bauchi State.
In an exclusive interview with Vanguard, CLO governing board,Mr. Danjuma Gambo, charged security agencies in the state to bring the owner of the property, who is reported to have been on the run since the discovery was made, to justice.
Speaking with Vanguard, Gambo said:
”We are now living in fear especially most of us that patronize Keke operators. The security agencies should rise to the occasion and apprehend the owner of the suspected Church building where the incident occurred. Our investigation from Ugwuaji community showed that it is a communal land that was sold to prospective buyers by members of the community who were beneficiaries.
“We are demanding concrete action from security agencies to unearth the owner of the said property. The victims were allegedly macheted before they were buried in the building foundation. The corpses were buried inside the foundation of the building suspected to be a church under construction and totally covered with concrete.”