- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Senator “Dino Melaye” says Saraki is ‘irremovable’
- Published: January 28, 2016. 9 months Ago
Melaye made the comment on Wednesday, January 27, 2016, during the inauguration ceremony of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello.
Senator Dino Melaye has reportedly described Senate President, Bukola Saraki as irremovable.
Melaye made the comment on Wednesday, January 27, 2016, during the inauguration ceremony of Kogi State Governor,Yahaya Bello, according to The Cable.
“I have the privilege to appreciate the best chairman of the best political party in south of the Sahara and north of the Limpopo, former governor, former permanent secretary, the only authentic chairman that produced the most transparent president in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun,” he said.
“May I also have the honour and privilege to introduce the representative of the irremovable president of the senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, ably represented here today by the chairman of the committee on works, former governor of Kano state, Senator Kabiru Gaya.
“May I also have the privilege to introduce the speaker by force of the house of representatives ably represented here by Hon. Pategi, talking about Hon. Yakubu Dogara.
“Kogi state said yes to Abubakar Audu, the entire north-central said yes to Abubakar Audu but the Almighty voted for Yahaya Bello. Give 3 hehyah to the PDP.
“Bye bye to jakujaku! Bye bye to WadaWada! Insha Allah! Bye bye to jakujaku! We are here to make history. There is no better time to ameliorate to palliate, to correct all the rubbish and beautiful nonsense that has bedeviled our state for the past 12 years.
“I want to apologise on behalf of the outgoing government of Kogi state for the rigorous exercise of coming into Kogi state. The roads are bad, students are not in school, salaries have not been paid.
“Someone told me that even the political appointees of the governor have not received salary in four months. I assure you that the era of change is here. Today a minority in Kogi state is the governor of Kogi state,” he said.
Meanwhile, Bello, who was inaugurated without a deputy, has promised to rule the state with fairness.