- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Residents advice Govt. on proper waste management In Osun
- Published: January 30, 2016. 9 months Ago
Some residents of Osogbo in Osun, on Saturday urged the state government to ensure proper evacuation of refuse cleared after the monthly sanitation exercise.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the residents were seen as early as 6:30am in some areas of the state capital cleaning their surroundings during the monthly sanitation exercise.
One of the residents, Mrs Sade Dada, commended the government for the exercise but said measures must be taken to ensure proper management of the waste in a more economic manner.
An environmental health officer, Mr Tiamiyu Alade said residents of Osogbo were always prompt in cleaning their surroundings.
Alade said the cleaning culture of the people in the area and the state in general had been protecting them from any major diseases and epidemic.
NAN observed that there was total restriction of vehicular movement, as major roads in the states were blocked to ensure compliance with the state sanitation law.
At the popular Mayfair junction in Ile-Ife, environmental health officers were seen monitoring the exercise while the major road that led to Osogbo was blocked.
It was the same scenario that played out in Ikirun, Ilesa and Ede.
Meanwhile, the General Manager of Osun Waste Management Agency (OWMA), Alhaji Ganiyu Oyeladun, has commended people of the state for their cooperation.
He said by making the environment clean, people were “creating wealth technically by upholding high hygiene”.