- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
‘President Buhari wants to run a one party state,’ PDP says
- Published: January 6, 2016. 10 months Ago
This was revealed in a statement released by the PDP National Secretary, Prof. Adewale Oladipo, following the arrest of Olisa Metuh by EFCC.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has issued a statement, following the arrest of its Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh,accusing President Buhari of planning to run a one party state.
The statement released by the party’s National Secretary, Prof. Adewale Oladipo said “This onslaught against our spokesman, according to intelligence available to us is part of a larger script by the government to ensure that PDP wings are finally clipped in their mission to install a dictatorial one-party state in the country.”
Adding that “The arrest of Chief Metuh today underscores the growing political intolerance in our country and the foisting of a police state which was last Wednesday underscored by the President and Commander-in-Chief himself, who defended why a government in a democracy should flout constitutional provision and brazenly disobey court orders.”
Vanguard Newspapers reports that Oladipo also said “This development, which did not come to us as a surprise given series of threats to our party’s spokesman by the APC and the Federal Government, who are obviously not comfortable with our stance on the confused state of the nation under their watch, is a continuation of APC’s grand design to silence and decimate the PDP.”
The PDP Publicity Secretary was reportedly arrested on Tuesday, January 5, 2016, in connection with the ongoing investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) into the arms purchase scam.
Reports say the EFCC reportedly traced N1.4billion to the account of a company linked to Metuh.
PDP also accused EFCC of planning to poison Metuh in detention.