- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
President Buhari gets $6Billion loan from China
- Published: April 13, 2016. 6 months Ago
The Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) also signed an agreement with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC) on foreign exchange transactions.
The minister of foreign affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama has revealed that China has offered Nigeria a $6b loan to fund projects on infrastructural development.
Onyeama said “It is a credit that is on the table as soon as we identify the projects.
“It won’t need an agreement to be signed; it is just to identify the projects and we access it.”
Also, the Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN), signed an agreement with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC) on foreign exchange transactions.
This will pave way for the addition of the Chinese currency in our foreign exchange reserves.
Speaking further, a Chinese government official, Lin Songtian said “It means that the renminbi (yuan) is free to flow among different banks in Nigeria and the renminbi has been included in the foreign exchange reserves of Nigeria.”
A major investment into Nigeria’s mining sector should also be expected soon, as a Chinese firm also signed an agreement with the CBN and Zenith bank, to establish a mining plant.
It is interesting to note that China has offered Nigeria loans on lenient terms and long repayment periods.
In 2011, the country also gave the Goodluck Jonathan administration a $3b loan for infrastructure, with a 15 – 20 years repayment duration, at a single digit interest rate of 3%
President Buhari left Nigeria on Sunday, April 10, 2016, reportedly to secure a $2 billion loan facility