- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
‘Nigerians will soon be proud of their country,’ APC Chairman Oyegun says
- Published: May 9, 2016. 6 months Ago
Oyegun made the remark in Abuja after receiving an achievement award from the Old Boys Association of Saint Patrick’s College (SPC), Asaba, Delta State.
The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), John Oyegun has said that the current hardship being faced by Nigerians will soon be over.
Oyegun made the remark in Abuja after receiving an achievement award from the Old Boys Association of Saint Patrick’s College, Asaba, Delta State.
“We are not shutting our eyes to the pains of the Nigerian people because it is real. It is genuine. We can only plead for patience. Thank God the APC government has its very first national budget and the implementation of that budget will be passionately pursued,” he said according to The Cable.
“In the coming months, the safety net created by the administration to cater for the poorest and vulnerable Nigerians and other economic initiatives aimed at diversifying and boosting the economy will be implemented. The result at the end of the day is going to be a more vibrant nation which every Nigerian will be proud of.
“As at today, the economy is in the process of being reflated; meaning that money is being put into the system. Contractors are being mobilised to go back to work. New contracts will be awarded.
“The railway will be one of the very first priorities. We will for the first time go from Kano to Lagos through Benin City all the way to Calabar by rail,” he added.
Oyegun had earlier said that God has a hand in the problems being experienced in Nigeria