- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
MUST READ!!! How to protect your family while vacation
- Published: November 20, 2015. 11 months Ago
With the rising spate of bombings taking place around the world, there’s no better time than the present to teach your family vital survival tips for emergency situations especially while on a vacation far from home.
Wondering what important steps you can take to keep your family safe while on the road? Jovago.com, Africa’s largest hotel booking portal has the details.
Carry out some research
Make Google (or any other search engine) your best friend. Before you visit a new city or country, run a search on the internet about the latest happenings at your intended destination. Find out what the security agencies have to say about the locale. If they tag it a red-zone, do not go there. And try to share this piece of information with friends and family too.
Reach out to the Embassy
A lot of people avoid engaging with the government but they are the first point of contact when things go awry in a foreign land. Before you set out on a journey, register with the embassy who will alert you in the event of threat. They will also provide you will adequate aid to help your family return home safely if a natural disaster occurs.
Watch the local news
Cable television is great but if you want to feel the pulse of your immediate environment, local TV should be your primary source of news. Keep tabs on social media sites who can alert you to activities taking place in your area. If you must go to a concert, check out the security detail in place and stay as close to the exist as you can.
Prep the kids
Trying to keep the kids safe in a dangerous situation can be a ton of work so it helps to train them to be alert for emergency scenarios. Show them how to dial the police number and follow evacuation. Have them memorize the address of your hotel room and phone number, carry your ID card always and show them how to find the nearest police station. This activity may scare them at the initial stage but it will preserve their lives if the time comes.
Keep your phones charged
While you may not want to be the dotting parent, it is important to ensure that your kids and spouse has their phone fully charged at all times. Invest in some portable power banks (popularly known as chargers), and store some cash for airtime in your purse as well.
Keep your pantry stocked
Once you arrive at your chosen destination, always stock up on water, dry foods, local currencies, a portable charger and flashlights even if you are staying at a 5-star hotel such as this one here. If the power goes out or you get a message telling you to seek shelter, the last thing you should be caught doing is hunting for food