- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Muslim group condemns murder of 8 people for allegedly insulting Islam in Zamfara
- Published: August 25, 2016. 2 months Ago
The victims were killed after the mob set fire to a house where a man had hidden the student who allegedly made the blasphemous statement.
A Muslim group, Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI), has condemned the killing of eight people in Zamfara state for allegedly insulting Islam.
This is coming after President Buhari condemned the killings, describing it as barbaric and unacceptable.
The JNI Secretary General, Dr. Khalid Abubakar Aliyu, in a statement said “We reiterate that human lives are sacred and therefore must be dignified. That has been the position of Islam.
“The Sultan of Sokoto and JNI President-General call on all and sundry to remain calm and avoid all actions that could jeopardise peaceful co-existence, especially at this trying time of nation building.”
The Muslim group also consoled the families of the dead people and called for those involved to be brought to book.
In June 2016, a Christian, Francis Emmanuel, a 41-year-old carpenter, was stabbed by a group of youths for eating during the Ramadan fast.
Another woman, Bridget Agbaheme was lynched by an angry mob on Thursday, June 2, 2016, in Kano over alleged “blasphemy’ against Prophet Mohammed.
On Saturday, July 9, 2016, Evangelist Eunice Olawale was found in a pool of her blood in the Abuja suburb of Kubwa, along with a Bible and megaphone, after she was murdered by suspected Muslim radicals.
It was later revealed that an Islamic cleric ordered youths to kill the female preacher.