- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
MTN Has Launched WhatsApp Based Customer Care Service
- Published: April 26, 2016. 6 months Ago
MTN Nigeria has launched Nigeria’s first ever WhatsApp based customer care service in the telecommunications industry. This means MTN customers can interact with the company’s customer care unit using instant messaging application, WhatsApp and get responses to queries in real time.
MTN was focused on transforming the lives of Nigerians through quality customer experience and that the new service was just the beginning of more innovative solutions to come. MTN wanted customers to provide feedback whether positive or negative without any restrictions. “Delivery of quality customer experience is dependent on how we interact with them. We are leveraging on our customers’ preferred interactive channels and using that platform to engage them in order for us to serve them better”, MTN. The WhatsApp based customer service was alternative and more effective way to engage with the customers for any concerns not only through chatting, but also with the help of visuals, images and audio visuals. The following are the 5 (five) MTN Dedicated WhatsApp Number to add: » 09033000001 » 09033000002 » 09033000003 » 09033000004 » 09033000005 We believe this would improve the quality of customer interactions for MTN customers in Nigeria. He said the company would continue to invest heavily in customer service interactive channels in order to get closer to the customer and provide the best possible customer experience. Some of the issues expected to be tackled on the WhatsApp service include Education on Products & Services, Customer complaints, Inquiries among others.