- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Man arrested in Akwa Ibom for killing his Aunty
- Published: May 31, 2016. 5 months Ago
A 28-year-old man has been arrested after he murdered his aunt for allegedly being behinds his woes.
A 28-year-old man, Uwem Akpanebe, has been arrested by the Akwa Ibom State Police for allegedly killing his 75-year-old aunt identified as Josephine George after it was allegedly revealed in prophecies that she was the one behind his travails in life, Vanguard reports.
The suspect who macheted the old lady to death, allegedly told the police that some prayer warriors revealed that his aunt was the one that blocked his chances in life through witchcraft, after he had gone to the church to seek a spiritual solution to his problems in life.
Akpanebe who is being detained at the State Police headquarters at Ikot Akpan Abia, Uyo, reportedly said that he decided to kill his aunt as all the prayer houses he went to for solutions to his problems, told him the person behind his woes was a close relative, who did not only spiritually block his chances of realising his aspirations, but was also plotting his death for money ritual.
Akpanebe who is from Ikot Ineme in Essien Udim Local Government Area of the state, further added that since he was living with the deceased, he thought she was the one plotting to use him for money rituals and, therefore, had to go kill her before she killed him.
“My action was caused by the revelations given to me by the prayer houses I have been attending. I was told in almost all the prayer houses that someone close to me was the cause of all the ordeals I was passing through and that the person was even plotting to use me for money rituals.
So I hid somewhere with a machete, waited for her and when she was returning home, I cut her with the machete till she died,” Akpanebe confessed.
Commenting on the murder, the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Cordelia Nwawe, expressed surprise that the young man could murder the woman he was living with because of unsubstantiated revelations by prayer houses that someone was after his life.