- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
List Of Stolen Lyrics & Songs by Olamide (Must read)
- Published: April 14, 2016. 6 months Ago
List Of Stolen Lyrics & Songs by Olamide from various artists…
1. SHAKITI BOBO: Olowu Taiwo aka LT says this while speaking during an interview with Naijakit Media.
He Says: “After I did my video, a friend of mine told me the dance I did in the video (Yobo dance) was trending on Instagram by Olamide. And my friend told me he had already told someone who is in Olamide’s crew about the dance.” he said.
Adding, “I released the audio version of my own song on 22nd April, 2015, and Olamide released his own song on 2nd May.
“During that time, I was working on my viral video which I released on 6th May. It wasn’t up to 24 hours after that, I saw ‘Shakiti Bobo.’ I was like, what’s going on; why is this happening at this particular time.
“I’m not here to point fingers that someone stole my dance moves, but I feel it’s not cool for you to do something that you knew about from someone else, and pick it up as your own.” the singer said.
2. DONT STOP: D’Banj posted on Social Network recently “I didn’t know about the message from DeeVee but the truth is the truth. My house is open; I have songs you guys have not heard.
I have songs that I’m about to release with producers you guys have asked me to work with. From time, anyone can come into my studio and listen to our songs and not just Olamide can come in. To me, it’s not stealing, I see it as inspiration.
Recently “This particular one, this is a line I have been saying for a long time, “Shake it, don’t break it, it took your mama nine months to make it.” I actually heard it from Prince Aremo Oniru. Even Baddo (Olamide) had played about it saying, “Baba if you no use this line I go use am o” but I said I go use am.” Speaking on his relationship with another Yoruba-lingo rapper, Reminisce, he described the rapper as an artiste he likes for his zeal and hustle. “Reminisce bad boy o cover mi. Reminisce will be going on tour with me, Timaya will be on the tour, Olu Maintain,” he said.
3. WHO YOU EPP?: The Word “Who You EPP” is not new, but in music Industry, it was firstly you used by “Terry G” in his song “SHAYO” dropped earlier this year 2016 [DOWNLOAD SHAYO HERE], before we heard of Who You EPP, Olamide’s Version… Its not strange hearing gists about Olamide hijacking songs and Lyrics from Well Known Artists and Upcoming Artists… Meanwhile his boy “Lil Kesh” Also Stole Shoki from “Dre San” in the year 2016.. Stated about by D’Banj, Its not Stealing, Its inspiration.. its just a challenge for Upcoming artist to keep hustling and pray to get to the peak quick and easily… #Bless #NoBeef…