- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Lagos PDP chieftain rallies support for Ali-Modu Sheriff
- Published: May 9, 2016. 6 months Ago
Idimogu urged party stakeholders to unite in the zoning formula, said that the party was not strong enough in the South-West for the region to insist on clinching the party’s chairmanship.
A lawmaker, Lagos State House of Assembly, Mr Jude Idimogu has appealed to chieftains of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to support the National Chairman, Alhaji Ali-Modu Sheriff to stabilise the party.
Idimogu, (PDP-Oshodi/Isolo II) made the appeal in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos on Sunday.
The lawmaker said that there was the need for the elders in the party to shelve their personal and sectional interests.
According to him, all hands must be on deck to ensure the success of the party in the 2019 general elections.
“Whatever sacrifices it will take for us to build our party to make it a strong brand again must be our commitment to such now.
“For us to get back to our feet again, we must recapture our strong base in the North. It is not a bad idea if Ali-Modu Sheriff is allowed to remain the party chairman at least for now.
“If for the purpose of stability, let him be there to stabilise the party and get our bearing. Let’s support him because I believe he has the experience having beeg a two-term governor and a senator.
“From the effort I see him carrying out; I think he should be supported. Our leaders should join hands together in wooing those that have left the party back.
“There should be selfless interest among our party leaders, let the interest of the PDP as a party be preferred above personal interests,” the lawmaker said.
The lawmaker, who urged party stakeholders to unite in the zoning formula, said that the party was not strong enough in the South-West for the region to insist on clinching the party’s chairmanship.
According to him, besides the fact that the North has 19 states, the northerners are more involved in politics than the southerners.
He, however, urged the chieftains of the party to dialogue to settle all grievances and woo disenchanted members into the party.
According to him, the opposition party needs somebody like Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of the ruling party.
On the party ward congress slated for Monday in the state, the lawmaker urged members to be peaceful and united toward its success.