- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Kano Mob Action Group condemns woman’s killing, dares Niger-Delta Avengers
- Published: June 6, 2016. 5 months Ago
A coalition of northern activists under the aegis of Northern Consensus Movement (NCM) has condemned the killing of an Igbo woman, Mrs. Bridget Agbahime in Kano state over alleged blasphemy.
The group has also dared the Niger Delta Avengers on their threat to attack places in the northern part of Nigeria, saying, “Northerners are not cowards.”
In a statement issued on Monday, June 6, 2016 and signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Comrade Jibrilla Gadzama, the northern group said the gruesome killing of the woman over her alleged blasphemy was unfortunate.
“This is a barbaric act undertaken out of wickedness and ignorance,” the group said.
“This unfortunate act is uncalled for especially at this crucial period of our national existence when inter and intra personal relationships between Nigerians from all regions remain increasingly fragile thereby negatively affecting the peaceful coexistence of citizens in various parts of the country”.
“Islamically, if any Muslim or non-Muslim commits such an offense, it is not the prerogative of any person or group of persons to take laws into their hands but to direct to the custodians of the law to ensure that the rule of law takes its course.”
On the 7 day ultimatum given by Niger Delta Avengers to attack places in the northern part of Nigeria, NCM said, “Northerners are not cowards and no amount of baseless threats and the brutal or unnecessary killings of our people will deter us from protecting the interests of Northern Nigeria”.
“Enough is enough of this IPOB madness in the form of killing, intimidation and harassment of northerners residing in the South Eastern part of the country as we shall no longer accept such nonsense.”