- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy – Jimmy Carter
- Published: November 20, 2015. 11 months Ago
Former United States President Jimmy Carter has described Nigeria’s former president Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, as a symbol of democracy on the African continent.
Carter, the 39th US President, said this when he received Jonathan yesterday at the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum located at the Carter Centre in Atlanta.
In a statement, the two former presidents held a fruitful meeting at the carter Centre where they held wide-ranging discussion on global issues and shared views on how to promote peace, democracy and good governance in Africa and the world.
Speaking on Jonathan’s time in office, Carter said: “President Jonathan is the symbol of democracy in action. You set an example that other African leaders should follow.”
The former American president further praised Jonathan for organising a transparent election and easily conceded defeat by handing over to the opposition, stressing that by doing so, Jonathan showed his deep democratic commitment.
In his remarks, Jonathan stated that his actions while in office were informed by his belief in a peaceful, transparent and people-oriented governance, adding that Africa can only move forward through democracy and good governance.
Jonathan also commended President Carter for the exemplary manner he led in his post-presidential life, adding that he was inspired by Carter’s commitment to causes which advance the path of humanity.
The statement said Jonathan and Carter shared a common experience as one term presidents and have both retired involuntarily from politics while rededicating their lives towards making the world a better place