- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
How To Rescue Ones Contact After Loosing Phone
- Published: November 26, 2015. 11 months Ago
Do you have a Gmail account?
Do you own an Android/IOS/Windows powered phone? If you answered yes to both questions.. I have an important information for you.
While returning from work around 8:40pm on October 15, 2015 I was accosted by two young men…. I stayed late at work because of a deadline I had to meet the next day, submission of a Tender on Nipex Portal.
The incident occurred at Abiola Garden Bus Stop, along Ojota – Iyana woro road. On alighting from the public bus I boarded, I sighted two young men dressed in black T-shirt. There was no trace of moonlight, the bus stop was lonely too. I had the premonition that the two young men hearts were as dangerous as their looks; In the process of wishing the thought away, my fear crystallized.
Husssh… Brandishing a sharp shining portable Cutlass… they said in a low but firm voice, “cooperate with us or get a merciless treatment” I held my two hands in the air for them to remove whatever they wanted from my pockets.
While the robbery lasted, my mind was fixed on the cutlass, just a month ago, a friend had narrated how he was robbed around Stadium Bus Stop Surulere, his phone, Ipad were stolen and he was cut on the face… I muttered in my heart… A cut from this weapon will not be a funny experience o, will they cut me… what part of my body will be affected… God save me o…
My phone contact was the last worry on my mind… its nothing to worry about.
Different people have devised several methods for backing up their phone contacts. I remember those times when I assisted my dad in copying contacts from his phone into his address book. A method I found labourious and time consuming, another downside of this method is the inability to automatically sync new contacts with the address book.
Personally, I used to backup my contacts on my PC. The process involves inserting my SIM card into an internet MODEM, then copy the contacts to my laptop via the MODEM interface. This method had 2 major drawbacks, I could only back up the SIM Contacts and it required constant repetition to backup newly saved contacts.
THE IDEAL Solution finally came through Android/Windows/IOS powered mobile phones (cloud storage). If you have one follow any of the processes described below to eternally back up your contacts (For Android – My stolen phone was android powered).
1. Make sure that you have your Gmail account configured on your device.
2. Press the Meun button and go to Settings or Contacts, then tap] ‘Accounts and Sync’.
3. Select your Gmail account from the e-mail accounts setup .
4. Make sure that you’ve enabled the ‘Sync Contacts’ option.
5. Press ‘Sync now’ button and wait until all the phone contacts have been successfully synchronized with your gmail account.
6. Now open Gmail in your computer’s web browser and click the Gmail text link that is listed on the upper left side of the Gmail profile.
7. Select Contacts and then you should see a page where all the contacts from your Android smartphone have been stored.
When saving a new contact, android gives you option whether you want to save the number in any of these locations, SIM , phone or Gmail. Just select Gmail.
1. Open the contact list on your phone.
2. Hit the menu button from your contact list.
3. From the list that appears hit the import/export tab.
4. This will bring up a list of available export and importing options.
…Google is your friend.
Also know that you can store your messages, photos on your Gmail account.
Parting words… learn to share useful information with others.. don’t just consume information. Share knowledge, Share your experiences…
Help others know, help them grow…. for it is in giving that we receive