- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Governor Wike says those planning to rig elections will fall inside water
- Published: October 6, 2016. 2 weeks Ago
Gov Wike has said INEC will fail if the electoral body tries to rig the Rivers state Senate and State Assembly elections.
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has said the plans of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of plotting to rig the senate and state assembly rerun elections in the state will fail.
According to a report by TheCable, the Governor reportedly said those planning to rig the coming elections in the state will fall inside water.
He further said the election, which are tentatively scheduled for October 2016, will hold without the interference of any ‘form of rigging by INEC or its cohorts.’
Speaking at an event in Bille/Bonny/Nembe Waterfront in Port Harcourt, Wike said: “The plan of INEC and its cohorts to transplant the Edo state rigging model in Rivers state will fail, the people of the state will resist them,” he said.
“Anyone planning to steal our mandate will be resisted, nobody can intimidate us, those having such plan will rig themselves into the water,” the Governor said.
Continuing, Wike said: “They are already celebrating and plotting to repeat what they did in Edo; anybody suffering from malaria can say anything but nobody will use the police to rig here.
“If you want to take our mandate by force, you will go by force, our people must remain vigilant because INEC may want to take us unawares,” the governor stressed.
Governor Wike has been championing the cause of the Peoples Democratic Party in Rivers State insinuating that the ruling party, APC, is trying all its best to rig elections in the state.