- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
‘Governor Fayose is immature and ungrateful,’ Bode George says
- Published: May 3, 2016. 6 months Ago
The PDP said Fayose was wrong to ask the founding fathers of the PDP to take the back stage, adding that age was an asset and not a barrier.
Ekiti state Governor, Ayo Fayose has come under fire for saying he will not support the chairmanship bid of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Bode George.
George condemned Fayose’s comments, adding that the Ekiti Governor was going against the South-West PDP agenda.
The PDP chieftain also called the Ekiti state Governor an ingrate and an immature politician.
George said Fayose was wrong to ask the founding fathers of the PDP to take the back stage, adding that age was an asset and not a barrier.
The PDP chieftain also said “The kind of chairman the PDP needs is someone that has integrity, one that is trusted and established.”
George said “Fayose spoke very immaturely during the interview. For him to have said that the founding fathers of the party should take the backstage in the party’s affairs was very disgusting and self-deceitful. I actually told him at an old meeting of the party that if the chairmanship of the PDP was zoned to the South-West, that I would show interest. He told me he had heard.”
Adding that “Fayose is an ingrate because when the world was against him during his first term in office, God used me to give him support. I contributed N250,000 to purchase his campaign clothes. We must defend the interest of Yoruba because we have been sidelined in the party’s leadership for too long. Fayose and Senator Buruji Kashamu cannot continue to decide for the Yoruba people in the PDP.”
“Fayose claims to be a Christian. Let him go and read the book of Micah, chapter 7, from verse 1-10 to learn more about leadership. Many people showed interest from the South-West, even Prof. Tunde Adeniran showed interest. Bode (Olajumoke) knows that Fayose is playing around. Bode and I discussed because we are friends,” George said.
Fayose also denied reports that he is gunning for the vice-presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).