- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Governor Fayose dares Buhari to stop him from travelling abroad
- Published: May 31, 2016. 5 months Ago
Fayose made the comment in reaction to reports that some state Governors were placed on travel ban by the President.
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state told newsmen that President Buhari cannot stop him from travelling abroad.
Punch reports that Fayose made the comment in reaction to reports that some state Governors were placed on travel ban by the President.
Fayose also said he would travel to anywhere at anytime he wants, and he will make his journey public, adding that the states are not appendages of the Federal Government.
Fayose’s Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, also said Buhari’s government has no respect for the constitution.
Olayinka also expressed surprise at the “dangerous dimension of compelling a sitting governor that enjoys immunity like the President to obtain clearance from the Director General of the DSS before travelling out of Nigeria can ever be contemplated.”
He also said “The question is, if Governor Fayose has become a threat to the security of Nigeria just because he criticises President Buhari and says the truth about his mismanagement of the country, is this not a confirmation that the President hates dissenting views?”
Adding that “President Buhari and his agents should also be mindful of the fact that under a federal system of government, the states and Federal Government both enjoy some autonomy, with sovereign power formally divided between the Federal Government and the states such that each state retains some degree of control over its internal affairs.
“Therefore, the President of Nigeria cannot lord himself over any state governor and President Buhari and his agents should accept this basic reality and stop behaving as if they own Nigeria in totality. President Buhari and his agents, especially his kinsman, Alhaji Lawal Daura of the DSS, need to purge themselves of this blood of dictatorship running in their veins and be guided by the constitution of Nigeria.”
Governor Ayo Fayose also accused President Muhammadu Buhari of destroying Nigeria’s economy.