- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Governor Ambode’s wife seeks support for widows, orphans
- Published: November 24, 2015. 11 months Ago
Mrs Ambode said no class of people required more attention and patronage than widows and orphans.
Wife of Lagos State Governor, Mrs Bolanle Ambode, on Tuesday urged the public to always support, encourage and pray for widows and orphans in the society.
Ambode, who was represented by Mrs Fatima Bamigbetan, made the appeal at a seminar organised by the Naval Officers’ Wives Association (NOWA), as part of activities to mark the association’s 50th anniversary in Lagos.
The programme was tagged “A day with widows and orphans”.
She said that no class of people required more attention and patronage than widows and orphans.
According to her, these people probably found themselves in the unfortunate situation because of the supreme sacrifice paid by their breadwinners, while answering the patriotic call to national duty.
‘‘Widowhood is a tough challenge and being orphaned is a trauma and agony for children in the prime of their lives.
”Life can truly be lonely for the widow, just as it can be for the orphan. This is why they need as much companionship and welfare assistance as they can ever get, ” she said.
She commended the association for standing as one in the last 50 years and for giving prime consideration to the welfare of widows and orphans.
In her remarks, Mrs Theresa Ibas, the National President of the association, assured the widows and orphans that they would never be abandoned.
Ibas said that different forms of economic empowerment were being pursued for them.