- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Governor Adams Oshiomhole’s aide arraigned for gun possession
- Published: April 14, 2016. 6 months Ago
The 47-year-old Ugbo was also accused of publishing an article against the governor in a manner likely to cause breach of public peace.
Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole‘s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Public Affairs, Curtis Ugbo, has been arraigned before an Oredo Magistrate Court for unlawful possession of a double barrel gun without a valid license.
The 47-year-old Ugbo, who was also accused of publishing an article against the governor in a manner likely to cause breach of public peace, was arraigned on Thursday, April 14.
He was said to have committed the offense on April 12 at No 2b, Ugbor Road in Benin City, Edo State.
The three-count charge sheet reads: “That you, Curtis Eghosa Ugbo, ‘m’, on the 12th April, 2016 at No. 2b, Ugbor Road, Benin City in Oredo Magisterial District did made a publication in internet, with the caption: “What’s wrong with my Boss?”
“The ground breaking of Edo State own cement industry in partnership with a private company under Government Public Private Partnership and stakeholders, no State House Members or Speaker and National Assembly Member Presence Notice. Is Edo State now a personal business of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole?”
“Knowing same to be capable of disturbing public peace and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 59 (1) of the Criminal Code, Cap 48, Vol. II, Laws of the defunct Bendel State of Nigeria 1976, as applicable in Edo State.”
Ugbo pleaded not guilty to all the charges.
The Presiding Magistrate, C. A. Nwoha however granted him bail to the tune of N100, 000.00 and a surety in like sum, who must own a property with Certificate of Occupancy in the district.
The case was adjourned to April 29 for trial.