- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Former Gov Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody Rushed To Hospital
- Published: June 19, 2016. 4 months Ago
James Bala Ngilari, former Governor of Adamawa State, who has been in the custody of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over slush fund linked to prosecuting the election of former President Goodluck Jonathan was on Saturday rushed to the hospital for medical treatment.
The former governor was apprehended following a report from a former Nigerian ambassador to the US, Hassan Adamu, which indicted him.
Hassan Adamu, had told the EFCC that when the chairman of PDP in Adamawa State, Joel Madaki, and himself took custody of the money from Fidelity Bank, it was taken to the Adamawa State Government House in bullion vans by officials of the bank.
Ngilari was rushed to the Federal Teaching Hospital in Gombe for medical treatment after he complained of ill health.
The incident happened on Friday, June 17 after the former governor was interrogated by EFCC officials. Mr. Ngilari was detained at the Gombe zonal office of the commission on Thursday in connection with the on going investigation of N450 million campaign fund sent to Adamawa State from Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) headquarters.
A source at the hospital confirmed the incident and said he was taken to the emergency ward where he was attended to by two medical personnel. Ngilari had complained after he was grilled for several hours at the office of the anti-graft agency.
An EFCC source said Mr. Ngilari had been complaining of complicated health challenges related to high blood pressure and pile. He could barely sit for a long time without complaining of pain. Top officials who served during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan are being investigated by the EFCC on corruption related issues.