- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Flavour reportedly gets married to baby mama Sandra Okagbue
- Published: December 29, 2015. 10 months Ago
According to reports, Flavour got married to his baby mama Sandra Okagbue on December 28.
Today (December 29), Flavour’s representatives denied that the singer got married to the mother of his first child, former beauty queen Sandra Okagbue in Onitsha on December 28.
While Flavour’s camp is trying hard to dismiss the story of Flavour’s marriage as a mere rumour, it does seem that the ‘Gollibe’ singer did indeed tie the knot.
According to popular blogger Stella Dimokokorkus, Flavour is now a married man. According to her, Flavour and Sandra got married in a secret wedding ceremony.
Flavour’s management has yet to respond to this story.
The contemporary Highlife singer this year welcomed a daughter from former MBGN queen Anna Banner who was the love interest in his music video ‘Gollibe’.
In an interview with Hip TV in November, Flavour hinted that he will be getting married “soon.”
The month before the celebrity explained why settling down now will be a bad idea for him.
“Marriage is a serious thing” he said, “it’s a decision that when you make it’s like you are in it or you are not so you don’t need to make the wrong decision. That’s the most important thing” he told My Joy Online.
“If you want to marry, for marrying sake then it doesn’t make sense. You are not defining marriage and because of the kind of job we do, I hardly stay at home so where am I going to have the time to give my family? So it is very difficult” he further stated.