- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Fake Policeman arrested for impersonation, forging documents in lagos
- Published: June 2, 2016. 5 months Ago
The suspect, a former constable was arrested after escorting a truck to a filling station. He had been dismissed in 2006 for his involvement in illegal oil bunkering.
32-year-old Abdulrasak Sani allegedly forged Police letterheads, his identity card and some recruitment forms with which he defrauded members of the public; he was nabbed on Tuesday, May 31, by officers of the Lagos State Police Command.
The suspect who claimed to be an Assistant Superintendent attached to the Office of the Deputy Inspector-General of Police, had also issued out fake permits to tankers conveying petroleum products from Port Harcourt to Lagos.
“I was formerly a constable, but the authorities dismissed me in 2006 after I was involved in illegal oil bunkering. Since that time, I had been out of job and my mother had been the one feeding me and my three children” he said following his arrest.
“When I could no longer bear it, I contacted my friend, Sergeant Adamu Hassan, who is attached to the Trinity Police Division, Apapa. He was the one that produced the ID card, recruitment forms and letterheads. I started using them to make money
“I am based in Eleme, Port Harcourt. My clients, who already have my phone number, usually call me for business. I collect N60,000 to escort a tanker from Port Harcourt to Lagos. When I get to Lagos, I meet with my friend, Hassan. I have paid him a total of N150,000 for his efforts. I have done this business for one month and escorted six trucks,” he confessed further.
The police became aware of his criminal activities and set an ambush which brought about his arrest. The suspects says he regrets his actions, and asks for a pardon.
In light of this matter, Fatai Owoseni, the Lagos state Commissioner of Police has advised members of the public to be be on the lookout for fake policemen law enforcement agents, adding that the command is dedicated to maintaining its good reputation, and would do all in its capacity to ensure this.