- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Eniola Badmus says “Fame has not changed me in anyway”
- Published: November 22, 2015. 11 months Ago
While most of her fans must have concluded that the ‘Jenifa’ actress true character is just like the role she plays in movies. ‘A Bully’ Eniola revealed that what we see in movies have nothing to do with her true person.
Disagreeing to the widely held perception portrayed by her character on set, Eniola Badmus gives more insight of her personality in a recent interview with Saturday Beats.
While most of her fans must have concluded that the ‘Jenifa’ actress true character is just like the role she plays in movies. ‘A Bully’
Eniola revealed that what we see in movies have nothing to do with her true person.
“If I were like the character you see on television, by now I am sure you would have heard series of news about me fighting on the streets. But I am not like that. I am an easy going person and can be a clown at times,” she said.
Eniola further clarified that she have nothing against people who criticise her or try to bring her down.
“I don’t dwell on criticisms and negative comments. As humans, whether we like it or not, there are people who won’t like us no matter how nice we are. One thing I have learnt about Nigerians is that the ones who are quick to criticise you today are the same people who would praise you tomorrow all of a sudden. So, sometimes you don’t have to care so much when criticism comes because soon you could be getting praises from same bunch of people. I have learnt to overlook so many things but then I love everybody equally regardless of whether they criticise or praise me. I do what I feel is best for me at any particular time. A lot of negativity comes with fame. It is the price you have to pay for being a celebrity,”
Its true Eniola Badmus handles criticism nicely, she also mentioned not even her fame as a celebrity will change who she is.
“Fame has not changed me in anyway. There is no where that I feel like going that I can’t go to. The only difference is that I may have to have some security around me while going to some places. I am a down-to-earth person. I still go to all those places I went before I became a celebrity but I may not be able to go alone. Such opportunities allow you connect with your beginnings.”
Eniola Badmus is currently promoting her new movie, Basira in London.