- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Electricity company recruits 1000 staff for improved service delivery In Kano
- Published: July 25, 2016. 3 months Ago
The company warned the workers against indolence, fraudulent acts and cruelty to customers, and declared that such vices would not be tolerated.
The Kano Electricity Distribution Company (KEDCO) has employed 1,000 new staff members to be deployed to its regional offices in Kano, Katsina and Jigawa states.
“We expect the new hands to speed up our expansion efforts and shore up service delivery,” the company said in a statement by its spokesman, Mohammed Kandi, in Kano on Sunday.
“The company has a myriad of challenges; the recruitment is part of efforts toward tackling these challenges,” Kandi said.
He further said that the recruitment was in support of efforts to bridge the nation’s huge unemployment gap.
He quoted KEDCO’s Ag. Chief Corporate Services Officer, Mallam Balarebe Bello, as saying that the staff strength had increased from 1,064 to 2,064.
The spokesman warned the workers against indolence, fraudulent acts and cruelty to customers, and declared that such vices would not be tolerated.
“All KEDCO customers, irrespective of their status, are our kings; we are in business because of them and we will not condone any unruly behaviours toward them by any staff member.”
He said that the ongoing reforms in the company would reposition its structures, organogram, policies, procedures and strategic plans and advised the in-coming staff to align themselves with them.