- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
EFCC Detains Former Adamawa State Governor Over N1.9Billion Fraud Allegation
- Published: June 2, 2016. 5 months Ago
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) yesterday June 1st, detained former Acting Governor of Adamawa State, Umaru Fintiri over his alleged involvement in a N1.9billion fraud which occurred while he was in office.
Fintiri was sworn in as acting governor of the state following the impeachment of the former state governor Murtalla Nyako on July 15th 2014.
“The governor was invited following a petition to the EFCC by a former member of his cabinet, who said he could not keep quiet on what transpired under Fintiri.
From our preliminary findings, we discovered that while in office, the administration of Fintiri awarded two road contracts including a N1billion work for Yola township road and another N1.9billion for road project in Mararaba Garta, which was ravaged by Boko Haram.
From our preliminary findings, the two projects were awarded to Roycon Limited. Although there was evidence of the execution of Yola road project, the contracting firm could not move to Mararaba Garta because of Boko Haram insurgency.
But from records available, Roycon Limited was given a mobilization fee of N20million. But the said N200million was later traced to Mayim Construction and Properties Limited which is allegedly owned by Fintiri.
About $3.8million from the contract sum was alleged to have been paid to Fintiri who used it to purchase a property in Taraba State.
Investigation so far revealed that Fintiri took a loan from a bank to set up a tea farm on Mambilla Plateau.
But when he allegedly got the $3.8million, he diverted it to offset the loan.
We have taken Fintiri into custody, he might spend some days with us before being admitted to bail. We have a few issues to also clarify from him.
When Fintiri became the acting governor, Adamawa State’s debts amounted to N8.7bliion but within four months, the profile rose to N13.85bliion”he said .