- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
EFCC arrests President Buhari’s associate, Jafaru Isa over $2Billion arms deal fraud
- Published: January 7, 2016. 10 months Ago
Isa, a former military governor of Kaduna State and member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), was arrested on Wednesday, January 6, 2016, in Abuja.
Isa, a former military governor of Kaduna State and member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), was arrested on Wednesday, January 6, 2016, in Abuja, Premium Times reports.
The APC chieftain is also said to be a close friend of formerNational Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki who is being tried for the laundering of $2.1 billion in public funds.
Isa was reportedly invited by the EFCC following claims that he received over N100 million from Dasuki but he failed to honour the invitation.
“He has been wasting our time, and we just have to pick him up for our investigation to continue,” an EFCC official told Premium Times.
Isa’s arrest comes following allegations from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that Buhari’s corruption war was only focused on the opposition.
Dasuki is at the center of a massive money laundering investigation and is alleged to have supervised the looting of the funds which were meant for the procurement of arms for Nigeria’s military.
He was arrested by the Department of State Services (DSS) on December 1, 2015 and handed over to the EFCC the day after.
The former NSA is reported to have implicated several prominent persons in the deal including former governors, ex-ministers and members of the PDP.
Dasuki’s lawyer however denied the report that his client had become an informant while the former NSA said that ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan was aware of the transactions he had made.
Jonathan has however denied authorizing the release of the stated funds despite the former NSA’s claim that he got the necessary presidential approval for the transactions.
Dasuki was released on bail from Kuje Prison in December 2015 but was soon re-arrested by the DSS.