- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
DSS withdraws case against Radio Biafra boss as fresh facts emerge
- Published: November 24, 2015. 11 months Ago
Kanu’s lawyer urged the court to order the DSS to transfer the accused to prison custody so his lawyers can have easy access to him.
The Department of State Service (DSS), has sought the withdrawal of the criminal charges brought against the leader of the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
The Service filed an application before a Magistrate Court sitting in Abuja, to withdraw the criminal conspiracy and criminal intimidation case brought against Kanu.
The prosecutor told the court, at a resumed hearing on Monday, Nov. 23, that fresh facts have emerged against the Biafra agitator, which requires further investigation.
Kanu’s lawyer countered the application, stating that the DSS had flouted the court order which granted the accused person bail since October 19, 2015.
He urged the court to order the DSS to transfer Kanu to prison custody so his lawyers can have easy access to him.
After hearing arguments from both sides, Magistrate Shuaibu Usman, adjourned ruling till the case till December 1, 2015.