- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assassination Plot By Tinubu – Wazobia
- Published: December 16, 2015. 10 months Ago
EXPOSED: Dokpesi demands solitary confinement against assassination plot by Tinubu
•As prison official grants solitude
Indications emerged that detained owner of African Independent Television (AIT), Raymond Dokpesi, has raised alarm over suspected plot of assassination by the national leader of All Progressive Congress (APC) and former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
AIT, a Lagos based media outfit, was responsible for a documentary which exposed the alleged atrocities, embezzlement and gross misappropriation of funds by the former governor of the state, Bola Tinubu, ahead the 2015 general elections in the country.
According to our source at Kuje Prison in Abuja, the prison official had kept Dokpesi in an undisclosed apartment within the premises of the prison.
Mr. Dokpesi, who arrived at Kuje Prison at about 4:55 p.m on Monday, was meant to be held in the prison pending the time his bail conditions shall be met.
“I’ve been granted conditional bail by Justice Gabriel Kolawole, but he said I should be remanded in prison until the conditions are fulfilled,” Dokpesi explained.
He alleged that Tinubu had earlier negotiated the transfer of some of his boys in Ikoyi Prison down to Kuje Prison on a mission to terminate his (Dokpesi)’s life untimely.
“We are all Nigerians. I couldn’t believe why inmates were joyous and exhilarated upon sighting me in the prison. The unusual even baffled the officer-in-charge.
“That my owned TV station aired documentary against the person of Tinubu ought not to be his justification to terminate my life. I am a business tycoon,” Dokpesi said.
Splash reporter disclosed that, even though Mr. Dokpesi seemed downtrodden when he was brought into the prison, he regained his courage immediately he saw the jubilation coming from the inmates.
The reputable business tycoon is standing trial on a six-count charge of money laundering and other fraud-related crimes.
He was alleged by prosecutors that he received N2.1 billion from former National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki, in order to air presidential campaign material for former President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Mr. Dokpesi is standing trial alonside his firm, DAAR Investment and Holdings Ltd, corporate owners of AIT and Raypower FM, a radio station.
“I still don’t know where our freedom of speech in this country shall be before the end of this semi-military administration of the APC; either extinction or extant,” Dokpesi lamented.