- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
BREAKING!!Two killed as another Lagos boat capsizes
- Published: February 7, 2016. 9 months Ago
Barely a week after seven people
lost their lives in a boat accident in
the Ikorodu area of Lagos State,
another boat has capsized in the
Badagry area with two feared dead.
It was gathered that the fibre boat
took off on Saturday from Ebute
Iworo Jetty, en route to Daddilowe
in Badagry, when the crash
occurred around 11 am.
Our correspondents gathered that
there were 10 people on board.
While eight people were rescued
alive by emergency workers with
the support of local divers, two
other victims — a woman and the
boat driver — had yet to be seen.
It was learnt that the ill-fated boat
crashed into a log of wood on the
Only four of the passengers were
reported to have used live jackets,
while others did not.
The spokesperson for the National
Emergency Management Agency,
South-West zone, Ibrahim
Farinloye, while confirming the
incident, said the Marine Police had
taken over the matter.
He said, “The open canoe
conveying 10 passengers hit a log
while sailing. It lost balance and
capsized. Eight people were rescued
alive, while two others; a woman
and the boat driver, had yet to be
The General Manager of the Lagos
State Emergency Management
Agency, Michael Akindele, said the
boat capsized around Iworo Ajido
Road by Aradagun bus stop in
Badagry, adding that four people
who were rescued alive had started
receiving treatment from officials
of the Lagos State Ambulance
He said the agency received the
distress call through the emergency
toll-free number of Lagos State at
about 10.47 am.
“LASEMA immediately activated
necessary emergency responders,
which included the Rapid Respond
Squad, Lagos State Waterways
Agency, NIMASA and local divers.
Four people are receiving
treatment from LASAMBUS. Search
and rescue is still ongoing. The
total number of passengers has yet
to be confirmed.
“It is believed that some people
are still missing, but it is wrong to
say they are dead,” he said.
It was gathered that the chairman
of the affected jetty had already
met with the police.
The police spokesperson, Dolapo
Badmus, confirmed that there were
10 passengers on board.
Badmus said, “At about 11 am, a
passenger canoe with 10 passengers
on board allegedly capsized at
Iworo Ajido by Aradagun bus stop,
“With the quick intervention of the
police and other emergency
management agencies, eight out of
the 10 were rescued alive, while
efforts are still in progress to
recover the other two. The cause of
the incident has yet to be