- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
Ambode spent N3.2Billion on President Buhari’s planned visit – Lagos PDP
- Published: May 26, 2016. 5 months Ago
The Lagos PDP made the allegation via a statement released by its Publicity Secretary, Taofiq Gani.
The Lagos State branch of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has accused Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of spending N3.2 billion on President Muhammadu Buhari’s planned visit to the state.
The Lagos PDP made the allegation via a statement released by its Publicity Secretary, Taofiq Gani, Daily Trust reports.
According to the PDP, the preparation for Buhari’s visit was “a fraud and another expose that the APC is too haphazard in governance, hence the total disconnect between the state governor and the Presidency, thereby causing the state not to know that the president had changed his mind on visiting the state.”
“We demand that the over N3.2bn claimed to have been spent to welcome the president to Lagos must be accounted for. The beneficiaries of the contracts and the costs of the contracts involved in the ceremonies must be made public for Lagosians to know. This is needless waste of public funds,” the statement added.
However, the spokesperson for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state, Joe Igbokwe dismissed the claim saying that the PDP is not to be taken seriously.
“Let them wait until they take over leadership in Lagos; until they win election in Lagos and sit in Alausa, then they can decide on what to do. Ambode is hitting every corner of Lagos, working hard in every corner of the state; they don’t know what to do. What’s their business if he spent N20bn? Lagos is working, everything is working,” he said.
Buhari was scheduled to visit Lagos on May 23 but was eventually represented by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.