- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
7 Documents You Must Have Before Applying For Undergraduate Scholarships
- Published: March 9, 2016. 8 months Ago
There are basically 7 documents you must have before applying for undergraduate scholarships.
The quest to screen and identify scholarship applicants give rise to the following 7 documents required for scholarship application and aptitude tests.
7 Documents required for Undergraduate Scholarships
1. Passport: Most often the company in-charge of screening scholarship applicants give size, color and age of the passport required for the scholarships application.
For example, Scholastica requires a white – background passport not more than 3 months old and of size 450 X 450.
2. Admission Letter: If you must win an undergraduate scholarship, you must show an evidence that you have been admitted into the institution and course of study you claim.
The Admission letter can either be from JAMB or from your school. Although sometimes, some scholarships specify the actual admission letter they require.
3. O’level Result: Virtually all scholarships demand O’level result for their application. The O’level results include WASSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB.
Although all these belong to O’level, some scholarship schemes demand that the O’level result must be WASSCE or any of the above mentioned in one sitting.
Scholarships like Mobil demand 5 A1 while Federal Government Bilateral Scholarship demand 5 Distinctions in relevant courses including English and Mathematics.
4. JAMB Result: Obviously any one who gained admission into the university must have gone through the scrutiny of Jamb Admission and Matriculation board scoring at least 180 and above. Many Nigerian scholarships schemes ask for JAMB result for application.
Some scholarship demand JAMB score of 60% and above of JAMB total score.
But we advise students to enroll for any scholarship they are eligible for so long as such student passed JAMB and meet all other requirements.
5. Local Government of Origin Identification: Almost all undergraduate scholarships request the Certificate of Local Government of Origin from the applicants. This is very important when it comes to scholarships that are location based for example, Area of Operation scholarship award for some oil companies.
6. School ID Card: School ID is one credential almost all the undergraduate scholarships require from students but unfortunately, most schools don’t issue the school ID on time and as a result, many students are denied the opportunity of applying for these scholarships. We advise the students to use any other document that will identify them as students of the school they claim to belong.
7. Birth Certificate: It is no lie that any application you do online or registrations will always have a field with “Date of Birth”. And to affirm that the date of birth you have actually filled is is true, the scholarship schemes demand that applicants submit their birth certificates. And where birth certificate is not available, age declaration can also be used.
Sometimes, baptismal certificates can also serve.
It is important to note that many other scholarships may ask for all of this and more while some may only demand for just some of the above mentioned documents.
We are certain that with above information, you will be ready for any scholarship application that will come up any moment from now.