How well do you know the talented and award winning indigenous actor, Odunlade Adekola? Check out five things every fan of actor should know.
Odunlade Adekola is a talented Yoruba filmmaker, popular for movies like “Taxi Driver: Oko Ashewo,” “Baba Super,” “Ila Owo,” among others.
How well do you know the talented and award winning indigenous actor? Check out five things every fan of actor should know.
1. The actor was born on December 31, 1978, in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2. The actor is married to Ruth Adekola, and a proud father of three kids. The couple met in 1995, at Christ Apostolic Church, Sabo Abeokuta, at a Night Vigil.
3. He began acting in 1996. That same year, he joined the Association of Nigeria Theatre Arts practitioners, and was under the tutelage of the late Isola Durojaiye, popularly known as Alasari.
4. On December 10, 2015, the actor announced his debut album, “ ‘Mori’re’, which features soundtracks from all his films.
5. Adekola is Baba T in “Taxi Driver: Oko Ashewo,” the 2015 comedy movie which caused a lot of buzz, and also received positive reviews.
Watch actor in “Taxi Driver: Oko Ashewo” trailer;