- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
EFCC Moves To Seize Property Of Fugitive Tompolo
- Published: February 18, 2016. 8 months Ago
The Economic And Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) today in Lagos asked the Federal High Court for an order to seize all property, movable and immovable, belonging to wanted former Niger Delta militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo (aka Tompolo).
In a public announcement last week declaring Tompolo wanted, the EFCC said the action was in connection with conspiracy and illegal diversion of the sums of N34billion and nearly N12 billion belonging to the Nigerian Maritime Administration (NIMASA).
Also charged in the matter are nine other defendants, including a former Managing Director of the agency, Patrick Akpobolokemi.
In the exparte motion before the court, the EFCC listed several properties in Delta State reportedly belonging to Tompolo.
In a supporting affidavit filed by Adah John Adah of Festus Keyamo Chambers dated February 17, the EFCC recalled that Tompolo has since being charged to court persistently refused and failed to honour the several invitations extended to him.
He deposed that following the issuance of the warrant of arrest on January 14, Tompolo absconded and has concealed himself from the security forces in the country looking for him to execute the order.
He further told the court that a combined team of the Nigerian police and the military have been combing the creeks and the entire nation for Tompolo, but that he has continued to conceal himself.