- HOT MIX!!! Best Of Small Doctor – DJ Unlimited (2016 Edition)
- DOWNLOAD: DJ Flexy – Standard Vs Pana Mixtape
- DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks Full Album | Reekado Banks Spotlight Album Free Download
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. D’Prince – All Your Love
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- MUSIC PREMIERE: Reekado Banks Ft. Patoranking – Killah Whyna (Prod. by BabyFresh)
- FAST DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – Ola Oluwa (Prod. by Don Jazzy)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks Ft. Sarkodie – Oluwa Ni (Remix)
- FULL ALBUM: Reekado Banks – Spotlight (All Tracks Download)
- See Full List of MTV VMAs 2016 Winners
15Years Old boy who murdered mother, child, escapes from custody in Edo
- Published: May 23, 2016. 5 months Ago
A 15-year-old boy remanded for killing a young woman and her daughter has reportedly escaped from custody in Edo State.
A 15-year-old boy who allegedly murdered a mother and her three-year-old daughter in Edo State, Gift Edosomwan, has reportedly escaped from a juvenile welfare home, where he was being detained in Benin, the state capital.
Punch reports that Edosomwan who was arrested for the alleged murder of 28-year-old Itohan Enagbare, and her daughter, Iwinosa, on December 9, 2015, escaped from the home located at Upper Sakponba area of the city, on Saturday, May 21,
It was reported that the teenager had gruesomely stabbed the victims to death at their residence on Osaze Street, off Dumez Road, in Ikpoba Okha Local Government Area of Edo State.
He had first stabbed Enagbare to death and was about sneaking out of the apartment when the little girl’s screams when she saw that her mother was in danger, had also caused him to stab her in the back and chest before he and his partners in crime fled the scene.
Edosomwan was later arrested and arraigned in court and remanded in prison.
Counsel to the Enagbare family, Jefferson Uwoghiren, who raised the alarm about the escape, described the disappearance of the killer teenager as worrisome, calling on law enforcement agencies to re-arrest the teenager and those responsible for his alleged escaped.